Thanks to "Skewed View":
Mindless Holiday Meme
1. Eggnog or Hot Chocolate? Hot chocolate. No question.
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Not only does he wrap presents, he has his own special kinda wrap each year.
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? Since the fire a few years ago, we go dark at Christmas.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? No but I find as many as I can to get under.
5. When do you put your decorations up? Weekend after Thanksgiving.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Mashe dpotatoes with giblet gravy
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Seeing the Christmas lights in Hurst-Euless-Bedford with my mom and dad.
8. When or how did you learn the truth about Santa? Came over me gradually.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Never. For shame. (And my wife and children bug me about it every year).
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? For years it was randomly, but we've done the uniform red bulbs and silver tinsel for the last couple of years. Mkaes us feel richer.
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Love it.
12. Can you ice skate? Absolutely I can ice skate. But only if I have three or four days to convalesce in bed afterwards.
13.Have you ever fallen on the ice? Every chance I get.
14. Do you remember your favorite gift? My a ther got me a Big Bend book this year with a personal note inside that means a great deal.
15. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Our daughter comes home from Lubbock, we're all together and we have our domino tournaments each year.
16. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Apple pie
17. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Domino tournaments
18. What tops your tree? A star. Or an angel. I can't remember.
19. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? Giving is good.
20. What is your favorite Christmas Song? "Christmastime is Here"
21. CANDY CANES!! YUCK OR YUM?? Maybe the most nonessential thing ever made.
22.What is your favorite Christmas movie? Jim Carrey in "How The Grinch Stole christmas"
23. Rudolph, Frosty the Snowman or Charlie Brown? Charlie Brown, hands down.