I like memes. They're show and tell for adults. OK, for adults who spend too much time blogging. This one was forwarded to me by my good friend, funny lady and current morning radio personality, live via her cell phone, on KCRS, Teri Carter of Austintown, also known as the Home of the Burned Orange. Kudos to Terri for getting me out of writing something today. I owe you lunch ...
1. Rock star name -- first pet and current car: Archie Element
2. Gangsta name -- favorite ice cream and cookie -- Pink Thing Sugar (Teri's was much better than mine: Chunky Monkey Snickerdoodle)
3. Fly Guy/Girl name -- 1st letter of first name and 1st three letters of last name: J-Pat
4. Detective -- favorite color and favorite animal-- Green Dog
5. Soap Opera star -- middle name and city you were born -- Lee Tulsa (again, with Darlene Seminole, Teri's was much funnier than mine, but my guy at least elicits a sort suave debonaireness, like Rock Hoover of Guiding Light, don'tcha think?)
6. Star Wars name -- 1st 3 letters of last name and 1st 2 of first name: PatJi
7. Superhero -- "The," 2nd favorite color and favorite drink--The Red Shiner
8. NASCAR - first names of your grandfathers-- Claude Carl Marshall
9. Witness Protection - your mom and dad's middle names: Jo Lloyd (nobody would look for me).
10. TV Weather Anchor -- 5th grade teacher's last name and major city with same letter-- Brown Brownwood. Brown Brownfield? Brown Brownsville?
11. Spy name -- favorite season/holiday and flower: Autumn Lilly
12. Cartoon - favorite fruit and article of clothing you are wearing right now-- Strawberry Levi's
13. Hippie name -- what you ate for breakfast and favorite tree: Cinammon Roll Willow
14. Rockstar Tour - "The," favorite hobby and favorite weather element and "Tour" The Hiking Blizzard Tour